Sunday, April 22, 2007

Photo from last night and Barack!

The photo off to the right is me and my lovely former co-worker Jenni, who was in town for the weekend. I happened to run into her when KP and I were out, and spent the rest of the night hanging out with Jenni and her sister. Good times were had. And I'm impressed with technology. First off, the picture turned out pretty well for being from a cell phone (I'm looking like the money, and Jenni usually looks good), and secondly, Jenni sent this from her phone to my email, all while we were sitting at our table in the bar. Amazing!

I just got back from seeing Barack Obama. It was an excellent day, near 80 degrees with a little breeze, and tons and tons of people turned out! I took some pictures with my phone, but alas, I don't have the abilities to send stuff through email, as far as I know. . . If I do, it probably costs a lot of money. So I'll try to figure some way out, but for now, I'll probably steal some photos from other websites and post them here. The speech was great, if you ever have a chance to see Senator Obama, I would strongly recommend you take the opportunity, no matter your political affiliation. He's a great orator. And, as of now, he's my favorite candidate, and will be getting Flenker's Vote in the upcoming caucuses.

I'm off now, to enjoy the day, before the thunderstorms come through. We're under a severe thunderstorm watch until 9 pm CST, so we'll see what happens. I'm going to play tennis soon, hopefully I won't hurt myself, or make too much of a fool of myself. It's likely that one of those scenarios will happen, though. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love tennis! Oh why do we have to live 1.5 hours away. . . we could be tennis buddies!

H said...

You look really good in that photo.