Saturday, March 03, 2007

The Shamrock Shake

There are only 3 reasons why I would willing go out of my way to McDonalds: the McRib sandwich, their Monopoly game, and the Shamrock Shake. Occasionally, they will have two of those at once, usually the McRib and Monopoly promotion, but I'm here to say that in order to save me mulitple trips throughout the year, they should do all three at the same time. I mean, who doesn't want to have a meal that consists of a McRib sandwich, some fries, all washed down with a minty-delicious Shamrock shake, with a few Monopoly game pieces attached to each item? I think it's McDonald's duty to offer all three at once. Honestly, I'd be fine with just the McRib and the shake. No need to kid myself into thinking I'm going to find the "Broadway" piece, and it would save the company a lot of money, not needing to print up all of those tiny stickers (which I occasionally still find in my car from years ago.) I don't feel that I am asking for too much. Besides, then I wouldn't have to feel like I need to get two of some other sandwich, and then I would feel less crappy afterwards. I'd still feel a little crappy, because hey, it's still McDonalds. But it would be a delicious crappy.

No comments: