Saturday, March 24, 2007

Lazy Saturday

I'm going to take a little break on the music recommendations for the weekend, but they'll hopefully be back on Monday. No particular reason, just thought I'd take it easy this weekend, and just post whenever, whatever I felt like. I guess that's kind of what I've been doing anyways... So yeah.

It's been a lazy day for me so far. I went to bed around 10:45 last night, and got up a little before 10:30. Nothing like twelve hours of sleep to start my weekend. I didn't even end up taking any NyQuil, it was an all natural sleep. That means no grogginess this morning, no feeling like I was so out of it like yesterday. I still feel a little sick, but nothing I can't handle. And I do still feel a little out of it, but I think that's just the way I've been lately. Unfortunately, it seems like I missed some really excellent finishes to the NCAA games last night. And apparently there was a blatant travel in the Georgetown game that was not called, and resulted in the game-winning basket being scored. That's a shame. But, I had the Hoyas winning that game in my bracket, so yay for me!

Now for the rest of my day, I'll just be doing some grocery shopping, maybe finding some place to watch the basketball games, and that's about it. KP will be here later, so we'll probably get a drink somewhere. Exciting times on this dreary day in Iowa City.

No comments: