Friday, May 04, 2007

A Good Chris Day

Today's been pretty awesome, I'm not going to lie. I got up refreshed, and went to play racquetball with a friend of mine. I honestly haven't played in probably 4 or 5 years, but I did alright. I didn't win, but improved along the way, and made it respectable.

Once home, I had a leftover brat with some grilled onions and a Diet Dr Pepper. Tasty! After that, I showered and got my hair cut! Not too much, just a trim. But it looks damn fine, if I do say so myself. The only bummer for the day has been the "internet" not working at home, but I'm at the library now for this quick update. Nothing The Flenker! can't handle.

Next, I will be heading to a matinee of Hot Fuzz, and then going and getting some new running shoes to break in for this year's Bix 7! Then I'll probably just chill, eat a delicious dinner, and relax with a Tom Collins, maybe watch a movie at home or something. But damn, don't that sound like quite the day? Right on!

Oooh, one last thing, the emails have been sent for the Great Blogger Mix CD Exchange! If you wanted to participate and didn't receive the email, let me know. Address have been sent out, so hopefully some mix CDs will be sent out!!! I'm excited for this. If you still want to participate, let me know, I'll get you in!!!

Alright, later folks! Have a wonderful day, I know I am! Beeyah!

1 comment:

H said...

Enjoy your fabulous day and look forward to a drunk call later.

Or many drunk calls.

Wheee.