Wednesday, May 30, 2007

blergh

I had a post here earlier, but after thinking about it, I just didn't really like how it went. So I took it down for the time being, and will probably tinker around with it a little bit and put it back up. If you happened to see it in the hour or two it was up, let me know what you thought, and if not, you're not really missing much.

Anyways, I really should get to bed... I'm going on an all-day wine tasting tour of Iowa tomorrow, my mom and step-dad rented a stretch SUV and got some friends together for the excursion, and lucky for my brother and me, there were a couple of open spots. I'll be back sometime in the evening, and will report on my day.

Now I need to try to sleep. It's not been coming well lately, and I'm not sure why. The heat has something to do with it, but there have been a few nights when it's been cooler out. I think I'm just going through some phase, and that's why I've been rather uncreative and unmotivated lately, that seems to have co-incided with school being done.

2 comments:

Lucy Doughty said...

i read it and liked it. The List is a good way to get to know a person, whether or not you qualify (which i don't..on many, many levels.)

i'm thinking of posting one myself...

have fun on the wine tour!!

Minty said...

You lead a most excellent existence....

Wine-tasting, Tom Collins, hanging out, listening to music.

I want to be you. Will you be me? No? I understand.

Sigh...

--Minty