Friday, June 15, 2007

So what if my big Friday night activity involves me struggling to keep my eyes open at 9 o'clock

I just realized tonight that I'm only 15 posts away from #200, so I've started planning out that celebration. You may remember that I did a few things in part of a pseudo-week-long celebration for #100. While I don't think I'll be doing another 100-song list, there may be shorter ones incorporated.

Tonight has been another in a series of rather uneventful nights, I worked until 7, then came home, loafed around, read a little, and will soon be hitting the hay. Tomorrow morning comes early for me, as I will be heading back to work at 7 a.m. But working 7-3 is pretty great, the day goes by quickly, and then there's the whole afternoon at my disposal. Granted, some of that afternoon will probably be spent napping, but there is also the lure of ice cream. A couple ice cream shops are within walking distance, and a number more a (very) short drive away. We shall see how energetic I'm feeling, and how high the temperature gets. (Some of my personal favorite ice cream flavors? Oreo cookie, anything with pecans and chocolate, the apple pie ice cream from Heyn's, Moose Tracks from Whitey's, really, anything with chocolate, peanut butter, fudge, oreo, etc. I'm not too picky) My roommates and I finally broke down and turned the air on, seeing as how the highs are going to be in the mid-90's for the next few days.

2 comments:

Point Dexter said...

The suspense is killed me! Celebrating 200 posts huh? Big day. Are you going to recap your best posts? Bake 200 cookies? Sacrifice 200 innocent virgins? WHAT WILL YOU DO?!

H said...

Oh the big 2-0-0. I'm approaching it myself - I'm about eight posts behind you, I think.

Remember my 100-dollar bill graphic for my 100th post? I think I'll do a 200-dollar bill for 200, and so on.