Tuesday, September 11, 2007

one last time

I've only got time for one quick post here, I've got kind of a busy day ahead of me. . . I still have to pack up the car (I'm about halfway done) and get on the road, with a stop in Iowa City to see a couple people on my way outta town.

It's been a stressful past few days, but definitely fun, and I'm fully expecting the next few days to continue the fun. I'll have my camera with me, so you know if anything awesome or ridiculous happens, I'll do my best to document it.

Friday may be the day I set up my computer and all that fun stuff, so I'll try to check in then at the latest.

See you later Iowa. It's been a lot of fun (most of the time), but sometimes, people have to go out and explore. That's what I'm doing. I'll be back, you can't keep me away that easily.

2 comments:

Hannita said...

Safe travels. Happy exploring.

Anonymous said...

Have a blast! Keep us informed of your adventures!

Aaarrrggghhh, there's piratin' to be done!