Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Showbiz Clubbers (or, a good morning spent on the internet)

This has been an exciting morning for me and my internet browsing ways. First, I find out that scholars have found the exact date when Odysseus returned home from the Trojan War! Because that really happened, and scholars need to be focusing their time on the subject that in-depth.

Next, I've found a couple of videos that need to be watched by everyone. First, Shakira with her best friend Glenn Danzig




And if you think that's awesome, wait until you see this



That's it for now, but I'll have more to say soon. I've been busy with work and going to Royals games (3 in the last 4 days!) and having a temporary roommate and playing video games, so I haven't had a whole lot of time to sit and type a lot of stuff out. But it's coming. Promise.

No comments: