Sunday, December 16, 2007

WHY? videos. Why not?

Here's a couple of videos from a band that's becoming one of my favorites, WHY?. I've talked about them a few times on here, but have never put up any of their videos. It's kind of funny, neither of these videos were made by the band, they were both made by fans, and the band has sort of adopted them as the "official" video for each song.

First up is "Dumb Hummer," with a really fun video:



Next it's one of my Vital Flenker Tracks, "Gemini (Birthday Song)." I love this song, and this video fits it so well, it's incredibly well done. It almost makes me want to cry.



Enjoy! I'll be back Monday with a post.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Hey Flenker...when are you coming home? Travis is like 3 beers away from finishing another tour and is waiting for you which means we haven't gotten to go eat there in forever!
-Erin

Point Dexter said...

I love that last video. The first one is alright, but the girl kind of freaks me out. Good stuff!

Flenker said...

erin - I'll be home from the 24th-31st. I'm not sure exactly when I'll be in IC, but you two will definitely be called!

n - how can that girl freak you out? she's so cute! :) glad you like