Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The newest girl I have a crush on but will never meet!

You may not recognize the name, but I'm sure almost everyone recognizes the song, by Ingrid Michaelson.



It was between this video from Carson Daly's show or the actual video for the song. I went with this one, because the other video not only has some other dude kissing her, but also clowns. The Flenker digs neither. (Though if it were more than 13 seconds of Carson Daly, it would've been a tough choice.) In spite of the fact that the song is used in an Old Navy commercial, I really like it. It's a nice little ditty. And her other songs are pretty solid, too. Plus, from what I've read, she's releasing everything on her own, without the help of a record label, which is admirable. Though I'm not sure if she'll be able to do that for much longer, with as much publicity she's been getting. And she's pretty cute. A cute musical girl (in addition to singing she plays guitar and piano) will be my downfall.

5 comments:

H said...

She is cute! I've never heard this song in its entirety, only on commercials, but I actually kind of like it, and we all know I'm picky about my chick musicians.

Hannita said...

I'm with H. She is cute. And has a nice voice and I'm picky as well. I rather adore this song. And yes, I know you posted this ages ago. I have just gotten around to listening to the video.

Whiskeymarie said...

I didn't think that I'd know this song as I am musically stunted, but I did! I've heard this before! Yay!
And yes, she's pretty darn cute.

Whiskeymarie said...

Oh, and- when did the Flenker start talking about himself in the third person?
The Whiskeymarie wants to know.

Flenker said...

my ladies - I'm glad you all approve of her! It makes me happy to know that if/when she becomes Mrs. Flenker, I'd have your full support. And whiskey, sometimes the third person just needs to come out. This was one of those times.