Thursday, June 24, 2010

Maybe this time it'll stick... and a "confession"

Yeah, I know. I said this 4 months ago. But this time, I really mean it. I want to actually get back into this thing. For whatever reason. Inspiration has struck, I suppose. Or I've become even more lonely and pathetic, and can turn to only you, my internet. Ahh, yes. My one reader out there, thank you. (I can count myself as my one reader, right?)

Actually, I think I've just been stressing myself out lately. I feel some "life decisions" must be made in the next few weeks/months, and big ones. Not quite sure what will change, if anything. But the possibility is there. I swear. It'll become clearer as I make my moves/decisions. If I do. You see, if you recall, I'm basically a big wimp. But this time, I'm going full-assed on this. I feel like I did Austin only half-assed. Chalk it up to a learning experience.

Now, for the "confession." For, oh, over a year now, I've been on Twitter. Yeah, I know. I wasn't really keeping it from you, it just never came up! I go in spurts, swear a lot, and am just generally unfunny, everything you look for, in 140 characters! So, if you're interested, here - http://twitter.com/rod_leviathan. If not, I really don't blame you. Mostly I use it for reading up on/talking about the Hawkeyes, music, and beers. So sort of like I do/did here. I'll just start being more active here, more in-depth, and more insightful? As if I've ever been that insightful.

So, there you go. I'll try to be back tomorrow, with a review of a book that was recommended to me by one of my better Twitter friends. It's a doozy. Until then, enjoy what has become a new favorite song of mine - Frightened Rabbit with "My Backwards Walk"

No comments: