Wednesday, August 20, 2008

East Coast Swing

Well, I've got about 10 hours to catch my flight to DC. Barring any alarm malfunction (set for 6:30 am, just checked), I think I'll make it.

Here's a quick rundown of what I'll be doing out east:

Thursday
  • Get into Baltimore tomorrow around 4:30. (Hopefully) catch the 5:08 MARC train to DC.
  • Meet up with Marin, eat, hang around, go see Vicky Cristina Barcelona sometime in the evening. (I haven't been this excited about seeing a movie in like a month!)
Friday
  • Get up, go to delicious bagel place down the street
  • Take a tour of the XMU studio
  • Head to Philadelphia
  • Eat cheesesteak
  • Go to Phillies/Dodgers game
Saturday
  • Get up, go to Vermont
  • Go to wedding
  • Go to reception, hope for open bar
  • ...
  • Profit
Sunday
  • Get up, start heading south
  • Maybe stop at a beach
  • Maybe meet up with a friend in Balitmore
  • Arrive in DC
Monday
  • Wake up really early
  • Catch MARC to BWI, again really early
  • Fly back to KC
  • Go to happy hour for a girl leaving company
  • sleep
Tuesday
  • Back to normal life

See you all in a few days!

No comments: